The Resilient Gardener Store
Where ergonomics, efficiency, and comfort meet.
I’ve been gardening and selling tools to the garden industry for decades, so I can
confidently and enthusiastically recommend the really good ones.
I’ve been gardening and
selling tools to the garden
industry for decades,
so I can confidently
really good ones.
I’ve chosen tools and accessories I have personally used, and ones that will save you time, money, space and above all, energy. These tools are best in class, and will provide tried and true performance, with ergonomic comfort — and many can even be used without bending over. You can also order a personalized autographed copy of my book!
New products are always being added to The Resilient Gardener Store, so check back often.
"I’m amazed there are so many products to help us in the garden, specifically the ‘second skin’ gloves you mentioned and UPF 50 hats to protect us. I’m going shopping tomorrow!"
Valley of the Moon Garden Club
The Lifelong Gardener
Garden with Ease & Joy at Any Age
Enjoy hundreds of adaptive gardening tool tips, solutions, resources and gorgeous photos that will inspire you to garden for life!
This book celebrates gardening at any age while also being an information-rich resource about resilience, not giving up, and how an adaptive approach to gardening can remove barriers, and create new opportunities for senior and boomer gardeners.
You’ll find helpful guidance for starting and maintaining container gardens, edible landscapes, along with tried-and-true methods to help eliminate the physical strain of gardening, recommendations for ergonomic tools, using elevated raised beds, and dozens of simple ways to make gardening more comfortable, easy and joyful.
Haws Plastic Outdoor Watering Can
This is simply the best watering can on the market. I love it because it’s lightweight and because of the two handles, it’s easy on your body to use. Mine is more than twenty-five years old and it still doesn’t leak!
- Well designed with two handles for balance and effortless watering
- Tall neck prevents water from spilling out when it is tipped forward
- Removable plastic-backed oval brass rose and right-angle downspout attachment for more precise watering
- Rose can be pointed upwards for a gentle spray and downwards for a heavier spray
TomCare Reversible Kneeling Bench & Seat
Sturdy, Comfortable, & Foldable
I love this tool so much I have three of them! You can sit next to your containers or kneel on the bench to work on gardening beds on the ground. It’s super sturdy, lightweight, and multifunctional.
- Widened, multifunctional gardening kneeler pad, and soft pad
- Two large tool pouches, equipped with 4 pockets each to hold your gardening tools
- Lightweight and portable
- Manufacturers 45-day money-back guarantee and a 12-month warranty
Garden Works Soil Scoop – Red
by Ironwood Tools
This is undoubtedly my #1 go-to tool. The ergonomic grip is easy on your hands and it’s perfect for digging, cutting, and weeding making it a multifunctional winning tool.
- Comfort grip handle made from recycled materials
- Serrated edges cut through roots
- Premium stainless steel blade
- Made in the USA!
Tabor Tools Telescopic Metal Rake
Extendable & Lightweight
Why own more than one rake when this one does it all? I love it because I can get into narrow or wide spaces with it, making it versatile, and it even folds up to save you space.
- For quick lawn and yard clean-up
- 63” adjustable and folding rake
- Expands from 8” to 23” wide
- Expanding handle
Water Right Lightweight Hose
Soft, Flexible, & Virtually Kink-free
Are you tired of fighting with heavy hoses? These are the best lightweight hoses I’ve found and I’ve thrown away all of the heavy PVC and vinyl hoses I used to own. Plus it’s certified for safe drinking water.
- NSF and FDA certified polyurethane resin for safe drinking water. Tasteless and odorless as compared to PVC or vinyl hose.
- Contains no lead, BPA, Phthalates or other toxic chemicals.
- Industrial grade brass chrome-plated, lead-free fittings are long-lasting, non-tarnishing, & crush-resistant.
- Flexible in all weather conditions from sub-freezing temperatures to running hot water up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Reach Cut & Hold Pruner
2' Long for Reaching High without a Ladder
- Pick roses without the threat of thorns
- Durable high-strength aluminum construction - weighs only 14 oz
- High carbon SK5 Japanese steel blade
- 3/8 inch cutting capacity and two feet in length
CobraHead Weeder & Cultivator
Ergonomically Designed for Digging, Edging, & Planting
With my bad back, I love standing up to get my digging, edging weeding and planting jobs done, and I appreciate the quality and ergonomic design of this tool, which is made in the USA.
- Comfortable 54” long handle
- Easy to use for green thumbs of all ages
- Developed and built by gardeners
- Made with a forged steel blade, with a curved head that plows through any soil
Earthwise Leaf Blower
20 Volt Lithium Battery & Charger Included
No cord, oil, or gas. I love this leaf blower because it’s quiet, lightweight, and makes clean-up a snap — which will save energy and time because it charges in just one hour.
That’s efficiency and I love how clean my garden looks after I use it!
- 1-hour fast charge
- 130 MPH, single speed
- 20″ snap-on blower tube
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
This easy to use product improves the grip on all your garden tools and the bright red color makes it easy to find your gardening tools in debris.
Plasti-Dip is a multi-purpose, air dry, specialty rubber coating. It can be easily applied by dipping, brushing, or spraying. The protective coating is ideal for a broad array of do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden, and elsewhere.
- 14.5 oz RED rubberized coating provides a non-slip, comfortable, and controlled grip
- Protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, and corrosion
- Remains flexible, stretchy, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Easy to remove from most surfaces when ready to return to the original surface
- Will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Manufactured in United States
Diamond Tool Sharpener
by Ironwood Tools
I’ve owned a number of tool sharpeners over the years, but this sharpener is my favorite because it’s large enough that you won’t lose it, it’s easy to use, and has just the right features resilient gardeners should look for in an ergonomic tool.
- Slip resistant comfort grip that is red, so you can easily find it.
- Very little pressure needed.
- 400 grit course side for re-working the blade and 600 grit fine side for finishing the perfect edge.
- 15 - 20 strokes sharpens your pruners and loppers.
- Safety guard prevents accidents
Each of the product types featured in my online store are offered because over the years, I’ve used them myself -- and my experience tending to my garden is easier, more comfortable, helped me conserve energy and minimized injuries. I believe in the functionality of these products 100%, but I do want to let you know that if you click on the ‘Buy Now’ button, and purchase one of the products from my distributors, I’ll receive a small referral fee -- which I’ll promptly put towards my production expenses for my next ‘Toni’s Tool Tips’ video -- where I’ll share information and resources to help you create greater ease and joy in your gardening experience.